Re: A little about myself

  • dreamin_cinderella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2001
      I agree with you completely. Wild things DO know!
      Furthermore I am allergic to the wasp poison but I can
      actually drive them away. Really! I point at the wasp and
      send an energy saying "Go away!" and it takes off.
      Really odd. I could always do that, even as a child. My
      pals called me "Master of the wasps"... ;)<br><br>And
      I agree with you on your point with horses and
      deer. I' d say I feel closer to animals than to the
      majority of humans. I always say "Animals do never do any
      evil CONSCIOUSLY, but people do."<br><br>As for the
      hunters I do not think there is any fight we could win
      possible or a turn of hearts! These people see a "trophy",
      a "thing" in a deer or fox or whatever animal they
      hunt. Like this guy here before said a deer has no
      emotions. Unbelievable!!!!!! <br><br>Another point is the
      economy of the Estates, the landowners. Tourists pay
      tremendous amounts of money for their "pleasure" of killing
      (hunting), but otherwise these huge Estates wouldn' t have
      any money comming in at all and the few still
      exsisting nature reserves couldn' t be kept running. One
      must see that point also.<br><br>Population controle
      is ofcourse necessary NOW, once humans interfered
      with nature and CAUSED the overpopulation of deer, but
      I would prefer the wolfs, too.<br><br>I meant a
      different kind of advantage an unlisted club could offer.
      One could really talk straight from the heart and
      about ones whereabouts and specific problems etc. I
      suppose at least some deer lovers will live in very
      remote areas and if it gets known that they are
      different from the majority it is big trouble. Living in
      the country is wonderful but it' s also a time warp
      (my experience).<br><br>Love and
      liberty<br>Cinderella