re, brain-wasted critters

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      i heard my poacher neighbor talking about CWD that been rumored
      already here in tidewater Virginia.
      he could not be less concerned, even though there's significant
      numbers of Va deer being seen with abnormal and stunted growth..
      its always the OTHER deer in the OTHER counties - states etc.

      ya ask me, most hunters already lost something upstairs long ago.
      was it (white bread-mayo) hereditary? - (trailer-trash)
      environmental? - (Wal-Mart) cultural?
      (misunderestimated) Patriotism? - (mutant fundy-mental) religion?

      so many ethical pitfalls & moral vacumns, so little time to explore
      them all...

      i'm sorta settling into the theory that CWD, Jacobs-Crutchfield,
      MadCow (BSE), et al, are simply long-overdue karma biting back on the
      a**.
      obscebely filthy and virulent animal remains fed to
      other "vegetarian" animals for so long, greedy game-ranchers
      smuggling sick animals nationwide for decades now... why looky there,
      its a wake-up call!

      i've seen a few bucks now with irregular antler growth - i'm no
      expert, but isnt that a sign of inbreeding and mineral deficiency
      both?