Homes needed for animal victims of Katrina

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Even if you cannot adopt a homeless animal, please keep this message
      going.

      SUPER URGENT - PLEASE HELP THE ANIMALS - HURRICANE KATRINA

      Woman in Norwalk, CT is helping the animals in Jackson, Missisippi

      She has asked for our help, networking or otherwise. PLEASE SEND THIS
      ALL OVER, IT IS EXTREMELY URGENT - TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THE
      DISPLACED, LOST, CONFUSED, STRAY AND FORMER PETS WHO HAD HOMES AND
      OWNERS.

      There are over 200 dogs and over 150 cats so far that is from Hurricane
      Katrina. They have been put in one TEMPORARY place for now. I am told
      every one of them has had vaccinations and are in fine health, other
      than some scratched up some, lost, sad, confused and hungry. There are
      people there who are ready and waiting to drive these dogs and cats to
      ANYWHERE they need to go, I repeat, ANYWHERE, they will transport them
      ANYWHERE.

      Please, I know every one of us are overloaded, over whelmed, totally
      filled up and then some, especially during the holiday weekend and all.
      But those animals are all homeless - some are strays - but most of them
      were ones left behind and some their owners have died.

      I am told there are dogs and cats of every single color, every kind,
      including 2 poodles who are hudled with each other, many, many more
      animals that need places to go.

      They said they can hold on to them for a bit longer, not sure how much
      longer and said MANY of them will have to be EUTHANIZED if they are not
      taken somewhere soon.

      PLEASE SEND THIS ALL OVER, PLEASE -

      CONTACT THIS PERSON DIRECTLY, it does not matter what time, middle of
      the nite, it does not matter, please help these poor precious animals.
      PLEASE SEND THIS ALL OVER FOR DAYS, JUST KEEP SENDING IT EVERYWHERE. DO
      NOT STOP. THANK YU.

      They are also asking for ANY kind of donations for the animals, money,
      dog / cat food, etc.

      REMEMBER THESE ANIMALS WILL BE TRANSPORTED TO YOU - TO YOUR FRONT DOOR
      JUST ABOUT. PLEASE HELP - they are trying to send some photos.

      Contact Lynda V. at 203 515 3024 (cell)
      her home 203 227 5308
      her email is Lynda@...