Choose the Next National Grassroots Animal Rights Project!!!

  • Grassroots Animal Rights Conference
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 6:37 PM
      === PLEASE CROSS-POST! ===

      The Grassroots Animal Rights Conference (last April 2005) was the first part of a new vision to energize and empower grassroots action for animals through coordinated national projects.

      Since GARC, activists have been making exciting suggestions for what the next grassroots project might be-- and now its time to pick our favorite ideas!!!

      Go to http://www.cultivateresearch.com/surveys/index.php?sid=20 and add your input on which project ideas you like, which ones you don't and which ones you'd like to personally work on. And if you have other ideas, write them in! All animal activists are welcome to participate, and activists working at the grassroots level (local activism) are especially encouraged to participate.

      If you'd like to join our efforts, please send

      If you have any problems with the form or have any questions, email info@..., and we will try to assist you.

      Thanks for helping to shape the future of grassroots action for animals!

      Sincerely,
      Grassroots Animal Rights Organizers

      www.grassroots.org
      info@...