a ray of hope for Holly Hill deer refuge

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      while packing up my desktop area, i found a piece of paper that is a
      contract to sell real estate, signed and notarised by the owner of
      record (my mom) giving me the small land in the middle of the proposed
      development.

      see animated gif at link
      http://f5.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MJ7BQo3OBE2lJJLrEdR7HjdJMh4Yx0QrNadns3OpcAJ
      D3rhZjtH4gTkoRRWXgXQcfauvAsuC8yCFmfH7SfV-/HH%20developement2.gif

      25A is the disputed parcel, but i am still going to be forced to
      abandone my dwelling on the the front (23A) portion.
      big deal. its not about me, its about the deer and the trees.
      i can live in my buss at the Wm farm, but the small glade may continue
      to exist, even if the house is no more...

      now all i need to do is find the right lawyer!

      wish me luck...