plea to the founder

  • featherdeer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      Patscala, this is your club, and i don't want to
      change your intentions for it, but...<br><br>If this
      were a private club, only people who were invited
      would be able to join. If someone were deleated from
      this club while it is a public club, they could (and
      probably would) rejoin under a different ID. <br><br>I
      would LOVE to speak with you and most of the others
      here. I have read back posts, and feel that it is a
      beautiful place here. Maybe if it were private, we could
      all talk more easily.<br><br>But as i said, i don't
      know for sure what you have in mind for the place so i
      hope i am not overstepping my bounds.