just checking in

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
      hi Pat, good to read about the vac news and the other positive things
      going on.
      glad to see yer still here givin em ell.

      nothing majorly new to report at this end; although HH is in no
      imediate danger of disposal (contrary to previous intimations by the
      PTBs), i still have to get rid of Wm goat due to zoning restrictions,
      still havent found a place to keep him at... so there are a few
      rumbles of malcontent on the horizon.

      at least i am working again part time now, so dont have quite as much
      time to worry haha.

      havent seen Bekky lately, but one of her yearling daughters showed up
      the other day with her own 2 fawns who were still wearing their spots.
      so the new threads of Life weave onwards...

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
        Imp,

        I was up in your Goat Club last night - you've done so much with it, it
        really is impressive. The goat that adorns the club is so cute - is
        that William? He is so cute, how can someone have a bitch with him? I
        hate zoning restrictions and years ago when I lived in another town I
        was successful in defeating one they were trying to pass on "pets."
        There was some lady in town with a lot of cats who lived next door to
        someone with political connections and they tried to pass an ordnance
        that would force her to get rid of the cats and of course the ordinance
        could be used against other people in the future - we got rid of it.

        Zoning restrictions again a single animal is wrong. There are dogs that
        are bigger than William. It is not as if you had a herd of goats or
        cows - that's the problem with ordnances - no gray area.

        I also noticed your pictures of Holly Hill and a family. Is that your
        family? Are you pictured on the site? I don't want to be intrusive and
        don't allow me to be but tell me what you want about yourself. How old
        are you? What kind of work do you do? Are you married? Do you have
        children?

        Why do you call yourself Imp.

        Pat

        hi Pat, good to read about the vac news and the other positive things
        going on.
        glad to see yer still here givin em ell.

        nothing majorly new to report at this end; although HH is in no
        imediate danger of disposal (contrary to previous intimations by the
        PTBs), i still have to get rid of Wm goat due to zoning restrictions,
        still havent found a place to keep him at... so there are a few
        rumbles of malcontent on the horizon.

        at least i am working again part time now, so dont have quite as much
        time to worry haha.

        havent seen Bekky lately, but one of her yearling daughters showed up
        the other day with her own 2 fawns who were still wearing their spots.
        so the new threads of Life weave onwards...

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129o6da9r/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
        D=groups/S=1705082948:HM/EXP=1094788209/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
        p:/companion.yahoo.com> click here

        s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=166542773>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links