Sign the petition ==

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      Alabama Wildlife Advocates is continuing our efforts to stop the killing
      in our State Parks!

      In 1982, Alabama's, current and future, State Parks were deemed to be
      SANCTUARIES for game animals and wildlife.

      In March 2004, the Commissioner of Alabama's Department of Conservation
      and Natural Resources signed a regulation, accommodating his
      department's clientele - hunters, opening ALL Alabama State Parks to
      'Special Hunting Seasons.'

      Please assist us by signing our petition:

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/917744963

      For more information:

      www.AlabamaWildlifeAdvocates.org

      THANKS!
      Victoria Nichols
      Animal Advocacy Through Nonviolent Social Activism and Education
      http://www.higherground-animaladvocacy.org/
      http://www.alabamawildlifeadvocates.org/index.html
      Boycott Alabama's State Parks: Stop Special (Deer) Hunting Seasons!
      Petition

      "It's just a fact: Democracy doesn't work without citizen activism and
      participation, starting at the community. It's also a fact that
      civilization happens because we don't leave things to other people.
      What's right and good doesn't come naturally. You have to stand up and
      fight for it - as if the cause depends on you, because it does. Allow
      yourself that conceit - to believe that the flame of democracy will
      never go out as long as there's one
      candle in your hand." --Bill Moyers