Re: Feeding the Deer

  • nj_wlb2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2001
      The deer show more compassion with more
      consistancy then many of my neighbors. <br><br>Putting
      emotions on deer????No deer do not have any
      compassion.Granted they are great animals and very interesting with
      there instincts and there habbits,but they do not have
      emotions.<br><br>Feel sorry for anyone that hunts???Why hunting is a
      choice,I could say I feel sorry for you because you don't
      hunt,but I know better..I know you have your opinion and
      you think and feel diferently then
      others...<br><br>But as of now hunting is a management tool to control
      populations,and it does work...If there is a better way it has
      not been found as of yet