Re: Knock, knock...

  • nj_wlb2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2001
      Well I have to agree with you on one
      point...Anyone that goes hunting while drinking is nuts,but it
      is also against the law,and something that is not
      taken lightly by the law...If you see this kind of
      action call someone for god's sake.We don't need that
      kind around at all.<br>And the same goes for anyone
      shooting across your land,if your property is posted then
      they are breaking the law...end of story...<br><br>I
      have to say they are not the majority of hunters..But
      they are the ones most seen.That kind of jack ass is
      why I don't gun hunt anymore.I will say yes I do
      hunt,but only bow and black powder hunting.I really hate
      it when the actions of a few create the view for
      all,but the same can be said about others....<br><br>I
      have been hunting for over 30 years and am very
      ethical,and I do not shoot anything I see...I take only
      shoots that I know will make a clean quick kill.I have
      also been a wildlife biologist for over 20 years.I
      will say I do not work in deer management but I have
      in the past and know those that do here in New
      Jersey.