gathering storm

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      imp : a huge Thunderstorm came over fast today just as standoff-fight
      with 5 rednecks ( 1 drunk addict white trash next door and son, plus
      3 of his dog-homeys pals) was petering out
      imp : the tally so far today: 3 rocks thrown at house while i was V
      taping, handful of roofing nails thrown in driveway, added to the 2
      glass coke bottles thrown in driveway yesterday and all the big
      chunks of concrete rubble
      imp : 4 buck rednecks came in a truck and parked in in my driveway to
      go visit with ray redneck next door, when i told them they had to
      move truck asap in no uncertain terms it went downhill from there
      imp : there will be no sleeping here tonite
      imp : in addition to all that crap, today i learned that the
      neighbors dog(s) chased my Bekky deer and her 2 yearling fawns all
      the way across the 40 acres woods and into the USMC base, but the
      littlest doeling was struck by a vehicle and instantly killed of
      course
      imp : it was a very unique fawn, was almost golden almond in color
      and was very skinny... my roomie saw the body before road crews
      cleaned it up

      you can see pix of Bekky and one of the fawns (the bukling i think -
      still had it's spots) here in Files
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/friendsofdeer/files

      or at Goat Friends.