Re: [Friends of Deer] Doe-a-Deer

  • unicornlim@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2004
      Hello Impster:)

      When I applied Frontline to Blossom (now 5 yrs. old) she became dizzy and
      started to wobble within a half hour. However, she wears a large dog tick & flea
      collar and, even though it slides beneath her reflective collar -- she's tick
      free and lovin' it.

      She still comes "home" at least 3 times a day to get brushed, doctored and
      kissed. So all is well in her world.

      Anna