White Buffalo - allowed to tamper with evidence

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      Below is a press release sent this morning to Akron/Cleveland media. It
      speaks for itself, telling an incredible story of corruption and
      criminal behavior.

      Ranger/Thugs with Metro Parks Serving Summitt County allowed White
      Buffalo owner and infamous deer killer Anthony Denicola to tamper with
      evidence --
      our video equipment -- which had been confiscated by Metro Parks
      ranger/thugs. You will recall that that video equipment caught shooters
      leaving deer to suffer and flailing after being shot. That footage is
      viewable at www.AkronDeerTorture.com.

      According to Metro Parks' own investigation report, White Buffalo owner
      Anthony DeNicola was allowed, with the help of (at least) two rangers,
      to waltz into what was supposed to be a secured evidence area, view our
      video footage, and then delete it. Apparently Mr. DeNicola didn't think
      the camera caught his best side. So much for claims that DeNicola and
      Metro Parks have nothing to hide!

      Unbelievably, and demonstrating the kind of sleaze we have to deal when
      it comes to Akron "authorities," there has been and will be no criminal
      prosecution, in spite of the fact that Tampering with Evidence is a
      felony according to Ohio law! I encourage everyone who is dealing with
      DeNicola's deer massacres in their area to keep in close touch on this
      case, as it speaks volumes about the people involved.

      We need to go straight to Bob Taft, the Governor of Ohio, and Ohio
      Attorney General Betty Montgomery. There must be a special
      investigation by true law enforcement professionals, and an independent
      prosecutor who isn't in bed with Metro Parks ranger/thugs.

      We will of course keep you closely updated on this incredible and
      disgusting story! Please let us know what kind of response you get from
      the governor and the attorney general. Below is their contact
      information. Please call or write them!

      Ohio Governor Bob Taft
      77 South High Street
      30th Floor
      Columbus, Ohio 43215-6117
      Phone: 614-466-3555 or 614-644-HELP
      Send an e-mail by going to: http://governor.ohio.gov/contactinfopage.asp

      Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro
      State Office Tower
      30 E. Broad Street
      17th Floor
      Columbus, OH 43215-3428
      Phone: 614-466-3840 or 614-466-4320
      Send an E-mail to the attorney general by going to
      http://www.ag.state.oh.us/contact/inquiry.asp

      Kindest Regards,

      Steve Hindi
      SHARK

      Showing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK)

      For Immediate Release April 16, 2004 Contact: Steve Hindi
      630-640-1889