re ImmunoContracept - (and short rant about Group Pic)

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2004
      hi Pat, thats a great text you put together about the Immuno-C and
      will be very helpful to my proseltysing along those lines.

      its past obvious to all but the slob hunters, that the
      hunting 'industry' is just that... a Big Bi$.
      Y-Groups like yours are at the fore-front of the grass-roots
      information revolution.

      (unlike the pro-hunting and pro-fur Groups that are generally nothing
      more than devolving cave-people back-slapping and beer-bellying...
      God have mercy on the unwary AR/Veg who ventures into those demon-
      infested deeps)

      anyway, about your FoD page pic:
      didnt you mention long ago there was a story behind that pic, was it
      a deer that you knew?
      if so, it would make a nice story text , perhaps to post as a .doc
      (Word) on your Files section.

      in other news, my Bekky Browntail and her 2 are staying alive, and i
      am now getting visits from a small group (7 or so) of blacktails from
      the valley over next... the adults are wary which is good, but the
      fawns of the new group seem to know that i am a soft touch for chow,
      and they often linger while the adults make themselves scarce.

      $$ cant buy love, but it sure as hell can bribe local DNR officials
      into letting me operate a "game ranch".
      the game will be, how long can i keep my true operation plans (an
      actual deer "refuge, wotta concept eh?) a secret while posing as a
      slob-hunters paradise.

      any ideas anyone? heheheh