where do they go when its sleet and its snow

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2004
      are there fallen trees they can huddle beside, to break the driving
      hailstorms...

      will there be found a few stale acorns or scant patches of moss when
      the bitter winter gnaws at their empty bellies...

      what god would allow the cooling corpse in the dale, whilst the
      orphans scatterd lost...

      truly these gods are gone mad.
      and all we mortals are as mere chaff before the howling winds of
      their insanity.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2004
        Imp Ster - wonderful!

        are there fallen trees they can huddle beside, to break the driving
        hailstorms...

        will there be found a few stale acorns or scant patches of moss when
        the bitter winter gnaws at their empty bellies...

        what god would allow the cooling corpse in the dale, whilst the
        orphans scatterd lost...

        truly these gods are gone mad.
        and all we mortals are as mere chaff before the howling winds of
        their insanity.

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links