Bekky has a new fawn!

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003
      plased to announce that Bekky Doe has a new fawn!
      she walked across the driveway and past my window. i just had time to
      grab the camcorder which by some miracle was working even in the
      recent damp weather and got some great footage of her coming out of
      the bushes by the front door and getting bread, with the wee fawn
      right behind.
      will post vidcaps here in Files asap.