etc

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 12:59 AM
      heheh, looks like that STD spammer is really getting around.
      seen the same spam in a number of clubs.
      some people have too much time on their hands, like me.

      anyway, idle gossip on my deer family.
      havent seen Slo-Do (the yearling doe) lately, hope she is just
      lurking with the other group over the hill.
      meanwhile Bekky-Broken-Nose and her bukling continue to drop by
      almost daily, sometimes in broad daylight (ack!) to snoop for scraps.
      i heard the bukling vocalise again the other day.
      isnt this fairly rare?
      he had come trotting up alone and saw his momma standing in the
      grove, i guess they had gotten separated the night before, and he
      gave a soft bleat of happy recognition.
      who sez deer dont speak.

      gonna have to start spooking him away. he's getting too tame for an
      urban deerski.