Knock, knock...

  • featherdeer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      Hi, anybody home? I know i am!! Somebody come out
      and talk about deer with me. We feed them in the
      winter. A mother brought her faun, hours old, last spring
      right into the pasture with me and my horse to show her
      off, i guess. <br><br>I am desperately in love with
      the deer, and need a place to talk to others like
      you. Bow season just opened here...