Re: MORE AMMUNITION AGAINST DEER HUNT

  • nj_wlb2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2001
      So by your reasoning a wolf should not kill
      something either.<br><br>I don't get a charge as you put it
      out of killing something.I my case I do it for
      food.Me and my family don't eat any other kind of meat
      besides game that I kill.Also hunting is not just about
      going out and blasting away at anything that moves,bit
      you as a non-hunter would not and could never
      understand that.<br><br>Besides giving my and my family good
      quality meat,it also has formed a bond between my and my
      three daughters that few have.People can learn a lot
      from hunting.<br><br>But if you do not wish to hunt
      that is your choice.But you don't have the right to
      stop someone else from doing it.<br><br>Also there is
      a very big deference between "killing things" and
      hunting.Anyone can kill a animal any animal,no challenge
      there,heck someone could go around the block and shoot dogs
      and cats,that is killing,but it takes very much skill
      to hunt a deer and get close enough to get a clean
      shot.