Fw: FYI: Planes Detoured Not to Hurt Deer!!! :-)))

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Oh Friends, what a wonderful thing the European Union has done. This should be shown to everyone. Let's print out and give out to the public on the streets too! Also helped here the veteran International Fund for Animal Welfare! Hurray!!! Adela ----- Original Message ----- From: THE TIERGARTEN SANCTUARY TRUST Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 2:59 PMSubject: Deer culls in American parks vs. Deer "detouring" EU Parliament
      Bravo EU and my personal favorite city in Europe, Strasbourg:
      http://www.wbj.pl/user/article.asp?ArticleID=165152

      Jim

      Colleen Klaum

      Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: