Re: MORE AMMUNITION AGAINST DEER HUNT

  • patscala
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      Just who are you addressing when referring to a
      "speaker" and article? You work for what? If you are a bona
      fide member of the N.J. Fish and Game anti-animal
      organization, would you kindly come out of the closet and state
      your name. Biologist? They should all be working for
      the pharmaceutical companies, not Fish & Game. You
      guys are always stating the studies of biologist --
      where are the veterinarians? Send you biologists over
      to the pharms to study ways to kill germs. We are
      talking mamals, here. We don't have a deer problem in
      N.J., we have a people problem -- many have turned into
      parasites. Bring out the birth control -- for the deer AND
      ESPECIALLY, the people. Personally, I think all you kill
      people should take out your bows and arrows and guns
      against yourselves -- fair exchange.