Re: MORE AMMUNITION AGAINST DEER HUNT

  • nj_wlb2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      your artical is wrong and so was the guest
      speaker.I work for the NJ department of fish and game and
      am also a wildlife biologist. Thw man that you are
      talking about is not,he is an enviormental
      biologist,there are many kinds of biologists around,in many
      diferent feilds,I work with wildlife and do know that the
      only real way to reduce the deer population is to kill
      some.That is a fact