Dead group?

  • kevindjohnsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2001
      Boy, I have been on slow groups before. But no
      messages except my own in over 6 months, that is clearly
      classified as officaly dead.... OH well...<br>If I got a
      responce on even intrest about those few books I posted, I
      have found many more, and if people are intrested I
      will go ahead and spend the time too compile the list
      of Non-Hunting deer books and such.<br><br>And
      speeking of that message 6 months ago, I do have too
      disagree with its premis. Being that I live in Alaska. I
      don't see this issue with the new oil fields in Alaska
      to be that big of a problem. The actual impact they
      are going to cause up there is probably talong the
      same scale as the polution and enviremental impact as
      that car you drive.<br>They have spilled as much pure
      oil on the ground up there in the main oil fields as
      there is on the ground in any large department store's
      parking lot.<br>I have a feeling that most people that
      hav never been here don't really realize how large
      this state is, and now really small those drill rigs
      really are. Just my opinion, probably going too piss
      people off, but I havn't woriied about that in a long
      time. ;)