Re: Oh wow

  • patscala
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2002
      Colleen,

      Did someone from this club threaten you?

      Pat

      --- In friendsofdeer@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:
      > In my whole life, this is the first time someone has ever threatened
      > me on here. I better start keeping a low profile in certain places
      ;-)

      > *Colleen*
      >

      > This is not the group either, lol.
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2002
        No, not this club, it was from another club. *Colleen*

        patscala <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Colleen,

        Did someone from this club threaten you?

        Pat

        --- In friendsofdeer@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:
        > In my whole life, this is the first time someone has ever threatened
        > me on here. I better start keeping a low profile in certain places
        ;-)

        > *Colleen*
        >

        > This is not the group either, lol.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum