Re: CWD in MD... yup

  • huntfish25
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
      hay busboy dont get mad at me i trying to help you us redneck got to
      stick togather. not every body get to live in the bus that took them
      to school so you should pround of you bus. i pry for you every day
      that you mommy will let you move in her shed one day and she will do
      worry. now look you got o stop calling me names because collen think
      we are fighting. she dont that is how redneck talk to each other
      after all the name call we go and watch the stockcar race. take care
      busboy.