Re: uh, say HF...

  • huntfish25
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2002
      --- In friendsofdeer@y..., iimpster <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      hay impo how is it going long time no see. are you still in the bus
      on mommy farmed or did you move up to a shed. are you still lieing
      that you used no money to lived, well i guest if you use mommy money
      its no money to you.
      get to the issue you say we kill the larger bucks and you are right.
      if it was a mtloin he wil kill the weak and the young, a big cat dont
      care what he kills. now a hunter can chose what he take, and we let
      the younger deer go and live longer have a chance in life. the older
      bucks we take it help stop in breading wich that helps alot. for you
      impo that means we will have heather deer. now if you have mtloins
      you will have less deer making to adults because you can figure a
      loin need one deer a week for a year if not more a hunter only allow
      a few in few mouths. that why we have a deer problem because not to
      many deer are taking each year and it was the ar groups who used to
      say hunter are killing all of the animals. now they say we allow the
      animals population getting out of hand so we can hunt more aimals.
      wich is it. well impo it nice hearing from you again us rednecks got
      to stick togather. PG co getting ready to aution off there buses do
      you need a new home to move into i sure you can get one there.