uh, say HF...

  • iimpster
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      why do you visit this page anyway?
      you sure as hell aint no friend of deer.
      (never mind, i know why you visit...
      you enjoy pissin into the wind.)

      in other curiousities, i gotta wonder at the mental reasoning of
      hunters who say they are "helping conserve wildlife" by "weeding out
      the weaklings and the unfit" but then proudly "harvest" only the
      strong (trophy) animals, leaving mostly the weaklings to carry on...
      is it any wonder that the current spread of various diseases in the
      remaining gene pools is like a hick cigarette tossed into a dry pine
      patch?

      i read that poor ol Colorado is having East Coast hunters cancel
      their hunting trip reservations for this fall.
      CWD has been found in deer and elk from New Mex to the Dakotas.
      (thanks mostly to greedy ghouls who transported infected animals
      across state lines to game ranches)

      closer to home, i se that the Low-ard vented His/Her displeasure in a
      wide swath of south-central MD, home to numerous hawg-n-poultry
      CAFO's (Confined Animal Feeding Operations)
      miraculously, there were very few fatalities, but the lesson is
      clear...
      and its gonna get worse.
      they who have ears to hear, let them hear the music.
      (say HF, can ya smell what the Rock of Ages is cookin?)

      rednecks and mooks have been like the Golden Horde of Ghenghis Khan
      for generations now...
      politicaly and popularly in control of vast areas of land and
      legislature...
      but, like the Russion Duke who finaly defeated that bloody crowd, the
      people are inevitable awakening to the inherent evil of such
      activities, and the era of the wanton sport-glutton killer is slowly
      but surely drawing to a close.

      hoot and holler all ya want HF, your kind are already history.
      (sorry about all the big words btw, i know they give ya a big
      headache, but thats the price for knowledge aint it... too bad wisdom
      is beyond yer means at the moment)

      like the song sez,
      "i see dead people everywhere, walking around...
      they dont know they're dead!"

      well, gotta go...
      another funeral for a diabetic meat-eater.

      cheers and all that.

    • huntfish25
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2002
        --- In friendsofdeer@y..., iimpster <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        hay impo how is it going long time no see. are you still in the bus
        on mommy farmed or did you move up to a shed. are you still lieing
        that you used no money to lived, well i guest if you use mommy money
        its no money to you.
        get to the issue you say we kill the larger bucks and you are right.
        if it was a mtloin he wil kill the weak and the young, a big cat dont
        care what he kills. now a hunter can chose what he take, and we let
        the younger deer go and live longer have a chance in life. the older
        bucks we take it help stop in breading wich that helps alot. for you
        impo that means we will have heather deer. now if you have mtloins
        you will have less deer making to adults because you can figure a
        loin need one deer a week for a year if not more a hunter only allow
        a few in few mouths. that why we have a deer problem because not to
        many deer are taking each year and it was the ar groups who used to
        say hunter are killing all of the animals. now they say we allow the
        animals population getting out of hand so we can hunt more aimals.
        wich is it. well impo it nice hearing from you again us rednecks got
        to stick togather. PG co getting ready to aution off there buses do
        you need a new home to move into i sure you can get one there.