New Site for Teens

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 9:09 PM
      Wonderful New Site For Teens!
      http://www.greenteen.com-1.net/

      SITE DESCRIPTION:

      GreenTeen (greenteen.com-1.net) has been started to provide a meeting
      place, a place of contact and formulating ideas, and a place just for fun,
      for teens of the world who are concerned about animal rights,
      vegetarianism, conservation and the environment. Under no circumstances do
      you have to be a vegetarian to be a part of GreenTeen, but we strongly
      reccommend it. We are looking for contributions of any type (writing, etc)
      so please email webmaster@.... Thank you

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum