Re: Into their eyes

  • kevindjohnsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2002
      My girlfriend is a member of a native american
      club, and this was recently posted, and she shared it
      with me. Seems to fit in this discussion. ;)<br>Boy,
      stir up conversation, politics/religan discussions.
      Native Perspectives]<br>Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:14:41
      sat in the kitchen every morning with my Apa as I
      called him, he would make me a cup me a cup of coffee
      with lots of milk of course and make himself one as
      well, he would tell me wonderful stories we did this
      till the time I was 17 right before his death, we sat
      at the table drinking our coffee and I asked him,
      "Apa do u beleive in hell?" He kinda smiled and said
      "No, I am your father and I love you, there is nothing
      that you could do to change that love, nothing that
      would make me send you to burn for eternity so How
      could the Creator who is the father of all of us who
      loves us send us to the everlasting flames of hell? , I
      said "Well then where do you think we go when we die?"
      He replied "You die ,you come back, you die, you
      come back and so on until you can get it right here on
      earth then you dont have to come back anymore but will
      then be with our Creator, its a circle and the circle
      has to complete itself, Hell is where we have our
      trials our tribulations and that is here on earth" "Aww
      I said so this is hell?" He just smiled, I went on
      to ask "So do you think you are comming back?" He
      laughed and said "I hope not, I hope not"<br><br>Tuchily