http://www.deeralliance.org/

  • iimpster
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      hi Pat, would you please go to the VegSource bbs
      Animal Concerns and post
      been banned from posting...<br>i dont understand it as
      my recent posts there up to yesterday have been very
      restrained and polite heheheh.<br>but i have a certain
      reputation there to consider, hmm...<br><br>or it may have
      been that another was also posting some unpleasant
      stuf, but ALL 3 OF My ISP's???<br><br>something is
      the VS site in bookmarks here for future
      ref.<br>please all come and join the fun, even if you dont see
      me posting there anymore.<br>just wait, i'll find
      another proxy soon heheheh.<br><br>...