Friends of Deer

  • patscala
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Friends of Deer community.
    • patscala
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 1999
        Ordinances are being passed that would allow
        professional sharp-shooters to go into neighborhoods at night
        with infra-red equipment and guns with silencers to
        silence the deer. There are bills in the house that would
        have the deer carcases sent to designated butchers and
        the meat would be sent to the poor. Like it or not,
        the tax payers will foot the bill. Unfortunately for
        the poor the wholesomeness of the donated meat is at
        question.
      • chem09
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 1999
          Hey! I'm glad to be part of your club. These are my favorite animals!