Hunters reasons:

  • petsfirst49
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2001
      Same old thing. You can pick apart most of there
      excusses or lies. Lies of stupidity is the way i look
      at.<br><br> In Michigan this year, there were less deer
      taken. There two same old reasons were, last years
      winter was bad in the UP, so that must have killed off
      more then we thought. <br><br> The truth is, bad
      winters only kill off some of the old, weak and sick.
      That happens every year. Thats true nature at work.
      Deer gather in groups when the weather is bad. It
      keeps the snow down in there area. Hunters think they
      all lay around and die because of heavy snow.<br><br>
      As far as warm weather goes. That makes it better
      for the deer. The hunters and there Goverment are not
      smart enough to change the hunting season so the
      weather will be cold for hunting. <br><br> In most cases
      it come downs to stupid people running our
      Goverment. <br><br> Gary