New member needs information

  • Mikecat1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi,<br><br>The city council wants to allow deer
      hunting within city limits in my town. Can anyone give me
      some information on other methods of controlling deer
      populations than killing them. I would appreciate it so much.
      I will search the net, but I only have until Monday
      night when they vote on this. <br><br>Thank you.