Re: feeling the pain too

  • kevindjohnsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      IF that were to ever happen here with people
      comming onto my [property and shooting, at anything. They
      would be very likely to die. I have guns and lots of
      ammo, and very little problem with killing a person
      thats doing wrong to me. Self defence, they were firing
      at me and my animals, so they died.<br>But
      thankfuly, people aint dumb around here, you DON'T go onto
      someones property here if your not supposed to be there.
      You have a VERY high probality of dieing. So it's
      simply not done.<br><br>That brings up another nice
      thing about alaska. IF someone comes onto your property
      and does wrong to you. This is a large and sparcely
      populated place. They become a perment missing person.
      Note, this is not from personal expierence. I have not
      killed any tresspasses yet.<br><br>Also, they are very
      pro-self defence here. If it can be showen easily enough
      it was self defence, they don't even think about
      bringing you to jail.