Re: little goat

  • featherdeer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      How did you ever get so close to your deer? You
      must be very patient and quiet. I do hope Chicken
      comes soon again. That must be uncomfortable sometimes
      to know them individually, as well as wonderfully
      worth the worry...<br><br>That's very interesting that
      goats and deer are related. I always compared deer with
      horses too. There's a famous trainer, Monty Roberts,
      that describes deer as wilder-horses with all the same
      emotions and responses as horses have only
      heightened.<br><br>I am hearing a lot of gun shots lately, but it
      isn't gun season yet... must be getting practiced up,
      but it's single shots... could it be musket season
      already?<br><br>Poor Kevin was bothered in our horse club by
      meateaters. I feel so bad for him. Kevin, i don't know you
      but i feel like i do, and i am so angry at them for
      doing that.