Blossom & Anna to be featured on PBS NATURE - MAY 8th

  • Anna Carner Blangiforti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 11:04 AM
      http://www.thirteen.org/13pressroom/press-release/nature-season-31-season-31-announcement/

      Hi Everyone,

      "Blossom" will play a role in the PBS Nature Channel presentation on May
      8th (8pm EST). Pangolin Pictures interviewed me almost a year ago and has
      all the hundreds of hours of footage about our lovely life with Blossom.

      Hope you can watch this show. Exciting. My fingers crossed that they've
      done a good job to help spread the word about our wonderful deer friends.

      Anna