Deer

  • apsoden
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      Why do people complain so much about these poor deer? They are only trying to survive. We have destroyed so much of their habitat here in New Jersey that they have no place to live and then they think they will solve the problem so they have deer hunts. How cruel to kill these harmless and defenseless creatures.
    • Anna CARNER
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
        You are so right about that.

        I had the pleasure of raising Blossom and Baby Boomer so I know the deep
        feelings and care the deer have for each other. Many people, including
        hunters, changed their minds about hunting deer after meeting and
        interacting with them.

        Go to YouTube and search for Pet Deer Blossom to see what I mean.

        Anna