Re: [Friends of Deer] Moving to Virginia

  • Anna CARNER
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 8:40 AM
      Ah, so Imp lives there. Do you know where? I'm moving to The Plains.
      Many, many deer in the hills there and they come right up to the house.
      This property joins my sister's farm of 160 acres. No-one allowed to
      shoot. Even so, when I hear the blast of a gun, my blood pressure zooms.

      btw, Mark Fraker and I are very good friends. Remember when he and I went
      to Wash. DC to fight for SpayVac? This friendship was all because of you.
      Thanks:)

      The same company that created SpayVac -- is now testing vaccines for
      breast,prostate and ovarian cancers. They just went public on the Canadian
      TMX exchange -- selling for $1.20 +- As good as that contraceptive
      vaccine is for animals is now potentially going to re-create the vaccine
      technology worldwide for people. Check it out. (This is the ONLY stock tip
      that I've ever provided anyone). :)

      Anna