I'm moving to Virginia

  • deerblossom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Hi All,

      We're moving our home, business and farm to the hills of Virginia. I'll
      admit that we had thought about moving three years ago, but could not
      contemplate leaving our lovely BLOSSOM and then, of course BABY BOOMER
      while they shared their lives with us (both pictured on the opening page
      of our "friends" site).

      So, in June we're off to another adventure. Will keep in touch. Ya
      never know how many new deer friends I'll make:) I'm ready - again.

      Anna