I'm done. Goodbye.

  • The Lost Bear
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      I over the past couple weeks have been trying everything I know to save a doe that lives in my woods that has a broken leg. Well its come to my attention over this time that loving and caring about deer is evil and wrong.

      Hell, even most of the wild animal rescues in the area thought I should just get a gun and blow her away. Finally talked with the top deer rescuer in my area and she said it would be quite easy to save her if I give them several thousand dollars up front. And seeing as I will have to be draining the last of the gas from my farm tractor to put in my car's gas tank to just make it through the week till pay day, that's no option.
      So even she suggested I just grab a gun and kill her. So, aparently it was wrong of me to feel the way I did in wanting to save her.

      I give up. If the entire world feels I'm wrong and should just kill her, then that's what I guess I will do. And as such I no longer deserve to to be in a group like this.

      Farewell.