Re: [Friends of Deer] Re: Euclid woman faces charges of beating fawn to death after finding it lying in her garden

  • pat scala
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27 8:58 AM
      When I lived in New Jersey I saw the drunk next door run into the woods with a piece of rope about a foot long.  I strongly suspect that he strangled a fawn with the rope.  One of his kids found the dead fawn in the back and became very upset.  One of the does that I was feeding at the time was threatening me at the feeder -- head down, like a bull.  This doe eventually emerged with a single fawn.  Lots of wackos out there -- especially in so-called, well educated, upscale Hunterdon County.  Up here, in Hill Billy land I don't beleive that anyone would attack a fawn on their property -- but if they did, they would take it in and serve it for dinner.