Hi I'm new! (8-20-08)

  • Dallas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2008
      I live in a town that has a deer forest about 2 miles away. No
      surprise - they have not stayed within the "borders" any more than
      they cross roads between the signs. So many have deer in our suburban
      back yards.

      My name is Dallas (female), from Nebraska. You can see my deer and
      other critters on my web site: www.tigerkittyent.com.

      As you'll quickly see, the only thing that I can shoot a critter with
      is my camera.

      --Dallas
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2008
        Welcome to our club, Dallas.