Please/Urgent Call to Director of the National Parks/Deer (CA deer)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      From: haloandswan ella@...

      Subject: Re: Please/Urgent Call to Director of the National Parks/Deer

      Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008 , 4:35 PM

      CONTACT:

      MARY BOMAR'S PHONE LINE IS 202-208-4621

      HER EMAIL IS mary_bomar@...

      In the last year the National Park(Point Reyes National Seashore), and it's
      hired animal extermination company "White Buffalo," have brutally massacred
      over 1100 of the Fallow and Axis Deer, who have been beloved by people world
      -wide.

      Please help us save the last deer so they may be here for future generations
      as a Cultural Treasure and Heritage.

      Something we so need in this ever increasingly mechanized and unnatural
      world.

      Dear Friends,

      We want to ring the phone of Mary Bomar (Director of the National
      Parks)constantly in the next week!!!

      Please take a moment and express your voice against the violence that has
      been enacted to our Beloved Fallow and Axis deer in Point Reyes (under the
      fabrication of false science, lies and deceit).

      Tell her what an atrocity this has been and how devastating it has been to
      those of us world wide and in our local communities, who love and value
      these animals and want to protect them as a rare cultural resource.

      We demand that they be immediately saved as a cultural treasure and
      heritage!!!!!!

      We also demand that Donald Neubacher (Superintendent of the PRNS) and
      Natalie Gates(Park Biologist) be removed from their positions immediately
      for falsifying and skewing "science" to carry out this ideological agenda.

      They have continually and arrogantly refused to listen to the majority
      voice.

      We want immediate action!!!

      Please call Mary Bomar director of the National Park Service who has the
      power to remove Donald Neubacher, Superintendent of the Point Reyes National
      Seashore and Natalie Gate, Park Biologist.

      Demand they be immediately removed from their positions of power in OUR
      PARK!

      They have carried out a violence unprecedented in OUR PARK WHERE WE LIVE!

      They have deceived us and lied to us.....They are carrying out this
      destruction under the premise of false science and fabricated reports. They
      are falsifying and skewing science relative to the Lunny's sustainable
      oysters as well as with the beautiful fallow and axis deer.

      We want sustainable agriculture and we want the treasure of the deer.

      People come from all over the world to visit the deer.

      Please express your outrage at the atrocity of this program, this
      precedence of violence in our Park and the fact that Donald Neubacher has
      arrogantly moved forward with brutal and dismissive force in absolute
      disregard for the majority outcry and vote.

      Demand Democracy!

      Fire Neubacher and Gates.

      TAKE BACK OUR PARK AND SAVE WHAT REMAINS BEFORE MORE DAMAGE IS ENACTED!

      STOP KILLING THE DEER! STOP EXPERIMENTING ON THE DEER! STOP VIOLATION TO THE
      DEER!

      PLEASE CALL or EMAIL MS.BOMAR TODAY!

      THANK YOU

      CONTACT:

      MARY BOMAR'S PHONE LINE IS 202-208-4621

      HER EMAIL IS mary_bomar@...

      go to www.fotwd.org <http://www.fotwd.org/> for more info on the deer

      ********

      Below is my letter to Ms.Bomar.

      I hope you will all take a few moments to call or write.....for preserving
      what is left of beauty and diversity here on planet earth.

      Dear Ms. Bomar,

      I write to you asking for your help...I am asking you to please deeply
      consider my plea and please consider this from the position of being a woman
      and a preserver in a increasingly violent and destructive world.

      I live in Olema where the last year of my life has been turned into a hell.

      The Beloved White/Fallow and Axis Deer who we have considered our fellow

      creatures living in God's kingdom have been brutally, violently and
      senselessly

      massacred.

      I have lived here in Marin for 30 years.

      There is vast space and forage in the Point Reyes and Olema area. I have
      watched Black Tail and Fallow Deer eat and rest together for decades in
      these fields and forests.

      You have allowed and condoned a historic and unprecedented tragedy and
      atrocity towards beautiful, graceful and sensitive life forms.

      Your name unfortunately will be forever associated with this sickening
      violence to life and gentle animals.

      What part of "Thou shall not kill" do you and your hired murderers not
      understand?.

      With all the degeneration and violence in this world, we want our treasure
      of magnificent

      animals here to remind us of grace and beauty.

      Donald Neubacher and Natalie Gates have falsified and skewed scientific
      reports and omitted important studies and facts all for this nazi like
      ideological agenda. This is nothing short of insanity.

      I am begging you to immediately stop this killing program and stop the
      violent and unnecessary contraceptive research.

      We who live here are seeing this up close. You sit in an office in
      Washington and blindly signed a paper to allow this.

      We are asking you now to sign your signature again and stop this while
      possibly only a few of these majestic and magical animals remain. Give the
      possibility to these children to see these wonderful animals again in their
      future.

      People come to Point Reyes from all over the world to see these animals.
      They should be protected as a National Treasure.

      Have you ever been here Ms. Bomar? We who live here are asking you to
      immediately listen to us.

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I live in the very center
      of the area where this is happening. I have lost health, money, and peace in
      the last year. With helicopters overhead, Anthony Denicola walking on once
      peaceful lands with blood stained clothing, hikers running into armed men
      under moonlight walks, Park Service personnel acting brutally and
      secretively, animals and the community absolutely terrorized and
      traumatized, we have much we have witnessed and much we have endured in the
      name of this fabricated ideology and it's violence.

      I believe that my phones have been tapped for simply speaking out to protect
      these beautiful animals. I am a good and peaceful person.

      The criminals here are the people who have allowed this and enacted this and
      refused to listen to the MAJORITY OF THE CITIZENS and our respectable
      legislators Boxer, Woolsey, Feinstein, Pelosi and others.

      What a waste of precious resources and human creativity and life positive
      possibility. This has gotten so far out of control.

      Almost a million dollars spent of our tax payers money to a "non-profit"
      killing company endorsed by false science. It makes me sick. We have spoken
      out as a majority and we want this to mean something in this so called
      democratic system.

      We want peace and tolerance and diversity in OUR NATIONAL PARK! NOT VIOLENCE
      AND DECEPTION. THE MAJORITY HAS ASKED FOR THIS TO STOP. WE WANT THIS
      STOPPED.

      ENOUGH DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE.

      PLEASE STOP THIS NOW!

      Ella Walker