Beautiful Deer Videos--Must See!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2008
      Dear Friends:

      Our Friend, Alejandro de Cossio, produced two new videos of the deer on his
      Regua Sanctuary. These are a must see, as are the others he made.

      <http://www.all-creatures.org/sierra/video.html>
      http://www.all-creatures.org/sierra/video.html

      This is the way we should be living with all animals.

      In the Love of the Lord,

      Frank and Mary
      Visit our web site
      www.all-creatures.org <http://www.all-creatures.org/>
      If we REALLY want God to bless America and the earth, GO VEGAN!

      _____

      Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your
      area - Check <http://www.tourtracker.com/?NCID=aolmus00050000000112> out
      TourTracker.com!

    • The Lost Bear
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
        Thank you for showing me that site. That guys is living my dream. a dream I don't think I will ever achieve, but its at least some solace that someone somewhere has achieved my dream. Sorry, I can't say more right now, still crying too much. Hell, even the music he used? I have the CD those songs came from, ALL OF THEM.

        Bear.

        > To: friendsofdeer@yahoogroups.com> From: patscala@...> Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:25:38 -0400> Subject: [Friends of Deer] Beautiful Deer Videos--Must See!!> > Dear Friends:> > Our Friend, Alejandro de Cossio, produced two new videos of the deer on his> Regua Sanctuary. These are a must see, as are the others he made.> > > > <http://www.all-creatures.org/sierra/video.html>> http://www.all-creatures.org/sierra/video.html > > > > This is the way we should be living with all animals.> > In the Love of the Lord,> > Frank and Mary> Visit our web site> www.all-creatures.org <http://www.all-creatures.org/> > If we REALLY want God to bless America and the earth, GO VEGAN!>

      • Imp Ster
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2008
          hi all -
          All Creatures Org was one of the first sites i found back in 98 - 99 the Golden Era of the wWw - they had ( have ? ) links to the original humane gospels etc that no one else would touch for years