The Fawns Have Found A Great New Home

  • madspooker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
      My little fawns have found a great forever home at a 100 acre farm
      in Sissonville WV. Besides that farm the next one beside it is 85
      acres and both are no hunting. They keep pigmy goats and mini horses
      plus a few other exotics and had been wanting a fawn for over two yrs.
      Now they have two ! They have a barn with a fenced lot to go in and
      out of until they are grown.I could not have asked for a better home
      for them ! Thanks everyone. Norma
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
        This is great news, Norma.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2008