FW: [Friends of Deer] newbie intro

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      Please tell her to call a local wildlife rehabber in her area who is
      certified to take care of deer.

      thanks!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
        We don't have any that I know of ! The Dept. of fish and game and dept of wildlife were no help at all,didn't suggest any place except letting them die in the woods. I found what is left of their mother upon the hill above my house. BTW They are doing fine,healthy and growing. Norma

        To: friendsofdeer@yahoogroups.com
        From: patscala@...
        Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:38:38 -0400