letters needed ASAP for deer being killed in CA

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      I copied an earlier alert, in green, at the end of this alert, for people
      not familiar with this situation.

      From: haloandswan ella@...

      Subject: EMERGENCY save the last deer PLEASE WRITE

      Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 00:53:34 -0800

      PLEASE SEND YOUR LETTERS TO stopkillingthedeer@...

      SUNDAY EVENING IN OLEMA

      PLEASE FORGIVE MY SHOUTING

      BUT I AM RIGHT HERE WITNESSING THIS MASSACRE IN MY BACKYARD, WHILE EVERYONE
      IS SLEEPING.

      PLEASE I AM BEGGING EVERYONE TO EXPRESS THEIR OUTCRY.

      WE HAVE TO STOP THIS

      PLEASE EVERYONE LISTEN

      RIGHT NOW IT IS DARK AND A HELICOPTER HAS BEEN TRAVERSING SOUTH WEST TOWARDS
      THE OLEMA AND BEAR VALLEY ...IT THEN DIPPED DOWN IN BEAR VALLEY EDGING
      VEDANTA LAND

      IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS RIGHT OVER OUR SACRED DIVIDE MEADOW WHERE WITNESSES
      HAVE SEEN CORN BAIT

      THEY ARE KILLING

      I HEARD GUNSHOTS

      OH MY GOD

      THE PARK IS KILLING AS WELL...IT IS NOT JUST DENICOLA OF WHITE BUFFALO
      COMPANY

      WE CANNOT WAIT

      SUPT. DONALD NEUBACHER IS MOVING FAST

      IT IS A MILITARY LIKE OPERATION

      DARK NIGHTFALL SECRET SHOOTING ON THE PARK LANDS WHERE PEOPLE HIKE AND LAY
      AT NIGHT UNDER THE STARS ON THEIR HIKES BACK UP FROM THE COAST

      JOHN MUIR WOULD BE DEVASTATED

      THIS IS A VERY GRAVE MOMENT IN OUR PARKS HISTORY

      I AM SHOUTING BECAUSE I AM WITNESSING THIS RIGHT NOW

      I CAME FROM SEEING THE DEER RUNNING UP HIGH AT VEDANTA

      TO COMING HOME AND NOT AFTER 15 MINUTES THE HELICOPTER

      DUCKED DOWN INTO THE TREES AND THEN I HEARD THE SHOOTING

      PLEASE HELP US SAVE THE LIVES OF THESE INNOCENT AND MAGICAL BEINGS

      PLEASE JOIN WITH US HERE IN WEST MARIN...WE NEED YOUR VOICE AND YOUR HELP
      RIGHT NOW

      THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON THE ANIMALS AND THE COMMUNITY AND ALL THOSE WHO LOVE
      THE POINT REYES NATIONAL SEASHORE AND THE ELEGANT AND MAGICAL DEER.

      WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE. WE MUST STOP THIS MILITARY LIKE TREND OF
      EXTERMINATION IN OUR PARK. PLEASE WRITE NOW!

      WE HAVE THE VERY CONCERNED EAR OF BARBARA BOXER AND OTHER IMPORTANT
      POLITICIANS RIGHT NOW POISED TO HEAR US ! ! !

      WE WILL BE HANDING OUR LETTERS OF OUTRAGE TO THE POLITICIANS NO LATER THAN
      MARCH 10TH.

      PLEASE FRIENDS, SIT DOWN AND WRITE A LETTER...EXPRESS YOUR LOVE AND YOUR
      CONNECTION TO THE WHITE AND FALLOW DEER, EXPRESS YOUR OUTRAGE AT THE PARKS
      BRUTAL PROGRAM OF EXTERMINATING THE DEER.,,,EXPRESS YOUR ANGER AT THEIR LIES
      AND DECEIPT AND DEMAND THEY STOP THIS PROGRAM

      IMMEDIATELY. DEMAND PEACEFUL STEWARDSHIP OF OUR NATIONAL PARK.

      PLEASE SEE THE BELOW LINKS FOR MORE INFO

      WE WERE TOLD THIS PROGRAM WOULD BE GOING ON UNTIL 2020....AND

      INSTEAD THE PARK MOVED FAST AND MASSACRED THE ENTIRE AXIS HERD AND THEN
      POSSIBLY 800+ OF THE WHITE AND FALLOW DEER SO FAR AND THE PROGRAM JUST BEGAN
      THIS FALL...AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEY ARE ALL

      DEAD UNLESS WE SPEAK OUR RESOUNDING OUTCRY NOW...THEY USE HELICOPTERS,
      ROCKET NETS, BOLT GUNS, HIGH POWERED WEAPONS AND PLASTIC BAGS TO SUFFOCATE
      THE ANIMALS....DEER HAVE BEEN FOUND WITH GUNSHOT

      WOUNDS, SUFFERING AND DYING IN FIELDS, THESE ANIMALS HAVE BEEN

      TORTURED AND ANY REMAINING ARE SUFFERING GREAT TRAUMA AND STRESS. THE
      CONTRACEPTIVES GIVEN TO SOME ARE KILLING THEM.

      ANTHONY DENICOLA OF WHITE BUFFALO HIRED TO CARRY OUT THE SLAUGHTERS IN THE
      PARK HAS SAID "I LIKE KILLING, I DO IT EVERYDAY,IT IS LIKE BRUSHING MY
      TEETH" HE IS IN OHIO RIGHT NOW MASSACRING DEER AND WILL BE BACK IN THE PARK
      SOON. WE ARE NOW SEEING THAT THE PARK IS KILLING AS WELL.........IS THIS HOW
      WE WANT OUR PARK MANAGED?

      WRITE AND DEMAND THIS KILLING AND TORTURE OF THE DEER STOP IMMEDIATELY !
      DEMAND THAT DONALD NEUBACHER AND NATALIE GATES BE INVESTIGATED AND REMOVED
      FROM THEIR POSITIONS.

      DEMAND THAT WE THE CITIZENS ARE HEARD!!!!

      PLEASE SEND YOUR LETTERS TO stopkillingthedeer@...

      we would be grateful if you forward this to your sympathetic friends

      PLEASE READ OTHER INFO AND PHOTOS HERE (BELOW 123 DEER IS TAKEN BY TRISH
      CARNEY)

      http://www.fotwd.org/

      http://www.solaswebdesign.net/wordpress/?cat=5

      OR DIFFICULT TO VIEW FILMS OF THE KILLING HERE

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neOr8F8c6as

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sf2NSLhb4c

      ANTHONY DENICOLA OF "WHITE BUFFALO " HIRED ANIMAL "EXTERMINATOR" HIRED BY
      THE PARK....HAS ALSO TRAINED

      PARK TO KILL WHILE HE IS AWAY IN OHIO SLAUGHTERING DEER THERE

      HE IS SCHEDULED TO RETURN TO THE POINT REYES NATIONALPARK SOON

      IF WE DO NOT STOP THIS NOW.......PLEASE HELP US STOP THIS KILLER FROM EVER
      STEPPING IN OUR PARK

      AGAIN...................................................................

      PLEASE WRITE NOW

      ********

      From: Ella ella@...

      Subject: Re: WB URGENT please read

      Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:11:45 -0800

      <http://www.sfvedanta.org/index2.php> http://www.sfvedanta.org/index2.php

      This is the Vedanta website in San Francisco.

      The Olema retreat is 2000 acres privately owned which is surrounded by the
      National Park.

      The Vedic principles of nonviolence and sanctity for all life is the core of
      the Vedanta Teaching. It is the ancient Indian way of life. Gandhi was a
      Hindu and followed these Vedic principles. The Vedanta society told the park
      no violence in our land and that the deer had sanctuary there.

      The national park then strategized and asked if they could enter to do some
      contraceptives on the animals. This is how they were duped and how DiNicola
      was then granted access to the retreat 2000 acres. When I met DiNicola
      yesterday he said he had been there "working" for 5 months.....Vimukta who
      is the elder monk....has been in shock because the beautiful white deer were
      so quickly gone. They have been duped. This spiritual retreat allowed the
      devil himself to have access to their sacred land........

      Ella