ALERT--Deer to be shot, 2400-acre canned hunt facilities planned

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      To: PeterMuller
      Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:34 PM
      Subject: [GlobalWildlifeAlli ance] FW: Senea Army Depot 2400-acre canned
      hunt facilities planned

      Please help us stop this insane project:

      These white deer would be sold as target animals in a canned hunt facility
      for about $20,000 each to degenerates, such as Dick Cheney, from across the
      nation, from Europe and Asia. There is no shortage of rich degenerates.

      There are step to take listed below:

      Minimally sign our petition and spread the word to others - the more
      signatures we have by December 12th the more convincing our presentation
      will be at the hearing.

      To sign the petition go to:

      <http://humanevoters.org/News.Alerts/Petitions/index.htm>
      http://humanevoters .org/News. Alerts/Petitions /index.htm

      ***********urgent and time-critical* ********* *

      Please circulate especially to Western NY State

      A plan to establish a 2400-acre canned hunt facility has been proposed at
      the site of the Seneca Army Depot. This area contains a herd of all white
      deer. They are not albinos just white in color. Evidently, white color is a
      recessive trait among white-tailed deer. Since the area was completely
      fenced in, when used an army depot, the recessive trait emerged among the
      local population of deer.

      My comments (attached) on this proposal made it to the local paper
      ("Reveille Between the Lakes") as an op-ed piece.

      A public hearing has been set on the proposal has been set for

      Varick Town Hall

      4782 State Route 96

      Romulus, New York 14541

      Thursday, December 13 10 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.

      Written comments can be sent to:

      Steve Dennis, Executive Director

      Seneca County Industrial Development Agency

      One Di Pronio Drive

      Waterloo, New York 13165-1681

      Telephone: 315.539.1725

      Fax: 315.539.4340

      Email:
      <http://us.f833.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=pjones%40co.seneca.ny.us>
      pjones@.... ny.us;
      <http://us.f833.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=sdennis%40co.seneca.ny.us>
      sdennis@.... ny.us

      It's essential that people residing in the area of Syracuse/Rochester make
      an effort to attend the hearing an speak out against the proposal.

      For those who can't make the hearing please fax, or email your objection to
      the above addresses;

      For more information and a sample comment, please go to:

      <http://humanevoters.org/> http://humanevoters .org/

      click on "News.Alerts"

      I will be happy to meet with AR activists from the area who plan to attend
      the day before and lay out a coordinated joint approach.

      It's important that the planners hear from us.