Hi everyone

  • kyra-boo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
      First off I cant express how hard it was to find a deer lover
      group on yahoo. It took forever scrolling through tons of hunting
      groups just to find this one! Finally a group for people who like
      deer and not like to kill them. Its very hard to find other people
      who like deer too.

      Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone being new and all and I
      would like to introduce myself and tell everyone alittle about who I
      am.
      I'm Kyra-boo and I show my love for deer in a interesting way.
      The way I show how much I love deer is by being one. I believe I am
      a deer. I live as much time as I can like a deer. I know it might
      sound crazy but I really truely believe I am a deer trapped in a
      persons body. Inside I am a Roe Deer. (I am not trying to start a RP
      I hate that stuff I am just saying what I believe). My best friend
      is also a deer and lives the same life style as me, she is an Elk.
      We love to go into the woods most of the day and live like deer. We
      react when we see people the same way a deer would react. Our dream
      is when we are older is to raise a herd of deer then live with them
      in the wild.

      I hope people are friendlier in this group than they have been in
      other groups.Living like this it is hard to be accepted by most
      people.they think its some kind of joke or we are crazy or
      something. So now I have introduced myself and told everyone a
      little about who I am. I hope to hear back from this group I am
      really looking forward to being a member here

      Peace and Love
      The Kyra-boo

      Pe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
        Welcome to the group, kyra-boo.

        As long as you do not advocate harming deer you are welcome here.

        Pat

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
          greetz Kyra-Boo Roe Deer -
          dont feel odd, i am an olde goate most of the time.

          welcome to the Group; please hang out and explore a bit.

          cheers