Net & Bolt Protest STATE Campaign underway

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 12:00 PM
      NEW JERSEY DEER LOVERS ARE FRANTIC!

      ******FORWARD ******FORWARD ******FORWARD *******

      It can't be stressed enough. Your participation is needed in tomorrow's Net
      & Bolt Protest in Millburn.

      Channel 12 and Fox 5 News are investigating Net & Bolt ....Arnold Diaz of
      Fox 5 may carry this on Shame, Shame, Shame. They may be present to video
      the protest for airing. It is vital that we get EXCELLENT participation.

      Digital Photos taken to send to Governor Corzine and DEP Commissioner
      Jackson to support the request for the Statewide BAN on Net & Bolt!!!!

      Even if you cannot be present for the entire protest, Please come out and
      bring family, friends, neighbors:

      Saturday, March 3, 2007

      11:30 to 1:30 p.m.

      Millburn Municipal Building

      375 Millburn Ave.

      (across from SchoolHouse Plaza)

      Millburn, NJ 07041

      Parking on both sides of building, or behind the SchoolHouse Plaza...cut
      through parking lot to Municipal Bldg.

      The 8 ft. Net & Bolt Puppet Monster and his two deer victims will be in
      attendance........death march music will be played. We need YOU. Bring
      signs if possible.

      Thank you, profusely,

      Janet Piszar, Founder

      HUMANE Millburn